internship !! Internship !! internship !!
1. Social media intern/volunteer
The desired candidate will need to have
- Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.), Social media community management (admin), Social media usage (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Corporate communications.
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms such facebook, twitter e.t.c
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Excellent team work and networking skills.
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Communication,ICT,social work, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field
- Student who are also seeking for an attachment are encouraged to apply
2. Quality assurance intern/volunteer
- To lead and manage the production of relevant quality assurance literature, reports and other documentation.
- The development, management and administration of: internal and statutory student surveys and monitoring the quality of the programs offered.
- To manage the publication of quality- and course-related information on the School (including course specifications), to ensure clear, consistent, accessible and accurate information for staff, students and applicants that complies with relevant statutory requirements.
- To have a clear and enthusiastic vision for academic administration, with particular focus on quality assurance and enhancement activities.
- To troubleshoot problems arising in the use of the student records system, in particular in the area of curriculum and assessment.
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in monitoring and evaluation, Communication,ICT,social work, public administration, Public Relations or a related field
• Student who are also seeking for an attachment are encouraged to apply
Send your application and cv to email@example.com or call/text 0704692517 for further assistance