At Bakhita, we partner with like-minded local, national and international institutions and organizations to achieving economic sustenance for women/girls as well as their engagement and contribution to sustainable development and peace.
Our priority areas for partnerships include, but not limited to:
- Vocational Skills Development
- Community Development and Peacebuilding
- Industrial linkages (apprenticeship, internships & Job placement)
- Enterprise Development, Financial Management, Emotional Intelligence and Mentorship Training
- Creative Designing and sustainable craft
- Implementation of UNSCR Resolutions 2250
- Realization of UN SDGs
Want to partner with us?
Connect with us on social media
CALL FOR TENDER
St.Bakhita HOH is looking for a construction company to reconstruct and renovate its premises in Langas. This is part of the process of registering for a Vocational Training Centre. The reconstruction will include the renovation of three buildings: replacement of the floor in all building, fusion of cracked walls, new painting of walls and ceilings, repair of doors and handles, creating storage spaces, repair of showers, toilet and faucets, decrease of two walls and reinforcement of partitions, construction of outdoor kitchen and wood warehouse, renovation of external toilets, restoration of protective coatings on one building. For more details, (click here).
Applicants must deliver their proposals to this address: Holy Spirit Catholic Church-Langas, P.O.BOX 1287 – 30100, Eldoret, Kenya. Signed and stamped soft copies can be sent to: email@example.com
The deadline for submission of tenders expires on 12th September, 2018 at 15.00
We offer internships/volunteer opportunities for a minimum of one month and maximum of three months, with extension possible upon mutual agreement. The Project Internship Programme is an opportunity for highly-qualified students and high-potential recent graduates seeking to enhance their skill sets in project management and development. It offers a platform to gain practical experience in addressing gender and development issues while contributing your quota and impacting positively to society.
What we offer
- A strong career boost – a chance to grow professionally by playing a major role in planning/implementing the new growth strategy.
- An exposure to work on an exciting project and an amazing international team.
- A platform to initiate and manage your own ideas.
- Free daily breakfast and lunch, including other fun activities with students and staff.
Interested and qualified candidates should send us a cover letter, CV and relevant document by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with the subject “St. Bakhita HOH Project Internship – ‘NAME’”.